The next generation in POS software for schools, long-term care facilities, and corporate cafeterias.
Volanté Multi-Meal POS delivers operational reliability, flexibility, scalability and affordability second to none in the industry. An enterprise-wide solution, Mutli-Meal possesses incomparable operational capability, a comprehensive feature set, powerful reporting abilities and superior fail-safe redundancy and data synchronization management.
- Clear and confidential information to the school board, staff and parents
- Recognizes and determines student eligibility for federal free and reduced lunch plans
- Creates enrolment records for students
- Tracks student participation in programs
- Records transaction history of students
- Automatic annual update
- Cashless client monitoring
- Recipe and nutrition management
- Inventory management/menu item countdown
- Real-time sales activity reports filtered down to item level by time increments
- Edit check reports/meal plan summary/parental reporting
- Electronic sales journal
- Time and Attendance/Labor/Scheduling/Payroll interfaces
- Report exporting (CSV, RTF, PDF, HTML)
- Register, school, district, county and enterprise reporting
- Wastage, spillage tracking
- Barcode scanning/PIN pad input/proximity-readers/biometrics
- Platform independence - choose hardware of your needs and operating systems of choice
- Written in pure Java, all the information needed is generated in real time, quickly and easily
- And many more...
For more information on Multi-Meal for Cafeteria click here
Multi-Meal was originally developed in accordance with the Free and Reduced Lunch Program of The National School Lunch Program (NSLP), a federally assisted meal plan operating in public and non-profit private schools and residential child care institutions.