Volanté creates leading-edge hospitality and restaurant point-of-sale (POS) solutions. Volanté has experienced rapid business growth, and needs bright and talented people to join our team; people who are driven to succeed and motivated to pursue a career with Volanté.
Volanté Systems is looking for a technical writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our product. The technical writer will be responsible for helping our software architects create documents that detail our solutions. You will work collaboratively with developers, product support specialist, and the marketing teams to make our products easier to use.
- Write, edit, review and organize all technical documentation
- Thorough knowledge of technical writing concepts and techniques; write clear, concise and simple documentation for a variety of audiences
- Ensure technical verbiage is easy to understand for technical and non-technical readers
- Produce high caliber documents that meet our standards and guidelines; maintain a common look and feel to all documentation produced
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience as a Technical Writer, preferably with a technology company
- Thorough knowledge of technical writing concepts and techniques, which includes writing clear, concise and simple sentences to explain difficult concepts
- Positive attitude
- Self-starter and able to navigate through the application software to get the work done
- Ability to work independently and under pressure created by deadlines
- Ability to establish reliable estimates
- University degree majoring in technical writing/translation, major in computer studies or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience working in the Food and Beverage/ Hospitality Industry
- Ability to write fluent French & English
We are looking for future leaders to help us execute and expand our business. We offer competitive compensation packages, as well as the opportunity to share in the company’s financial success. Our work place offers a casual but very dynamic environment. We also enjoy team building activities such as escape rooms, curling matches and game nights. Moreover, there is a huge potential for growth and opportunities for career advancement!