Volanté is a high growth Enterprise Point-of-Sale SaaS company that prides itself on developing leading-edge hospitality technology! We made Deloitte’s Fast 50 List! With a growing team and increased work load, we’re calling on Toronto’s top tech talent to join the family!
The Implementation Specialist is a hybrid role – you’ll be taking on the duties of our “Configurations” and “Deployments” departments. Performing Configurations, you’ll be supporting our in-house projects and build out tailored POS solutions for Volanté clients. Performing Deployments, you’ll be on the go and traveling to our new client sites across Canada and the U.S. to install our POS, while providing technical support and training to clients during the install. If you have a passion for technology, travelling, and have strong organizational and time management skills, with previous troubleshooting experience, then we want to hear from you!
Please note: this position requires 50% travel. You must be eligible to travel within Canada and to the US.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Hardware/software installation of our Point-of-Sale (POS) software for new clients of Volante
- Provide clients with technical support on site
- Complete all necessary project documentation accurately
- Provide client-training on our system as needed
- Perform software and hardware troubleshooting as needed
- Collaborate with our Projects team to build a customized POS solution to meet our clients’ business needs and goals
- Provide specialized phone and email support to clients using newly implemented software/features
- Assist our Deployments (Install) team remotely with operational issues and change requests
- Undertake information gathering and provide new solutions to client issues using scripts or customized applications
- Work with our Product Specialist team to identify bugs/issues in the application
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Completed post-secondary education or higher, preferably in IT or a related field
- Must be eligible to travel within Canada and the US
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service orientation – always put the client first!
- Excellent communication skills – both in verbal and written correspondence
- Ability to work flexible/changing hours
- A valid G-Class Driver’s Licence
- Experience working in the Food and Beverage/ Hospitality Industry is a definite asset
- Experience with Point of Sale (POS) software is a definite asset
- Previous customer service experience dealing with irate customers is required
- 1+ years experience working with Linux and Windows
- 1+ years experience working with SQL and relational databases
- An aptitude for data analysis and interpretation
- Hardware troubleshooting experience is an asset
- Bash/Powershell Experience is an asset
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
WHAT YOU’LL GET OUT OF IT:
- Work with some awesome, fun-loving and diverse people!
- Open concept, highly collaborative environment!
- Snacks – replenished every week!
- Benefits – health and dental!
- Career Growth – we have open discussions about where you see yourself and how Volante can help you get there!
- Meaning out of your work – at the growth stage we’re in, everyone’s contribution is critical to our success!