Volanté Software is recruiting software developers to help create a new product that looks to reinvent the Hospitality Industry. We seek passionate, creative and innovative developers to join our team and contribute their ideas.
Do you consider yourself an excellent Java programmer?
How about migrating an application into the cloud?
Are you looking to join an expanding company with plenty of career growth opportunities?
If you thinkyou might be the right person for us, please read on.
We’re a small software company based in Toronto focusing on developing leading edge Hospitality Point of Sale Systems that is distributed all over the world. Unlike some start-ups we are a profitable company with a proven track record and a strong vision in software development.
We seek energetic, self-motivated individuals, with good people skills and an entrepreneurial spirit ~ Individuals with the drive and ambitionto become a key person in growing our software business.
As part of our product development team your key responsibilitieswill be to design, implement and maintain different components of our software product. We are also looking for you to play a role in the creative process and help generate innovative ideas in creating a leading edge product.
We are looking for you to eventually become a technical team lead for the company.
- Help develop new products to add to our product lineup
- Design, develop and maintain software
- Focus on developing payment processor
- Create business requirements and specification
- R&D new technologies and prototypes
- Revise and re—design existing product components
- Keep our code base updated with the latest methods and frameworks
- Must have University Degree in Computer Science Passionate about software designer and programmer Must have 3 years experience with Java
- Knowledge of Chip manufacturerand VISA/Mastercard/AMEX EMV specifications
- Knowledge of using EMV testing tools like ICC solutions
- Must have experience certifying software solutions with Payment processors
- Must have experience working with EMV pinpads ie. VeriFone, Ingenico
- Must have experience developing software that conforms to the PCI Security Council Standards
- High Security Module (HSM) understanding
- Linux Experience desired
- Android/iPhone development is an asset
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of the Hospitality industry is an asset
As part of our small team, you will have the opportunity to contribute in many aspects of our business including marketing,customer relations, demos. We offer an excellent office environment as well as interesting and challenging work. We are looking for leaders to help us execute and grow our business.
We offer competitive compensation packages as well as the opportunity to share in the company’s financial success. Our Development offers a relaxed but high paced environment featuring a ping pong table for in-office competition! We are a group of passionate software developers with a vision looking to change the world with good software! If you want to join our team, we would like to hear from you.